Sunday, April 20, 2008

Phew! Busy Busy!

We have been so busy here with the much improved weather. It has been in the 80's since Thursday. With the elevated temps comes outdoor play as much as possible. Last Sunday, it snowed, so we will take this summer weather.
Girls are good, but crazy. Brigid hates coming in for anything. She even wanted breakfast outside on Friday. Fiona is quite the gardener. She loves to dig in the mud and see the worms.
I got to go to some of the year's first yard sales. Yipee! I love yard sale season. I got a nearly new iron for free, and the neatest measuring cup. The cup measures ounces of flour, sugar, then regular cups and fluid ounces. Then, the handle is a mini cup that measures tablespoons. I paid a dime! I just need a dining room table for a quarter!

No comments: