Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hectic Day

Brigid and I went for a forced march yesterday. She loves her walks. I love that they tucker her right out. Mark and Fiona went to Ithaca for some daddy daughter alone time. She had a blast running around the mall and Daddy bought her a painting your finger nails kit. She loves make-up.
I actually got most of the house in order, except floors. That is my goal for today, after my Salvation Army trip. Today is half-price day and Brigid needs some things for summer.
I actually went grocery shopping yesterday at 5 p.m. I will never shop at that time ever again. It was so busy and Aldi's was out of a lot of things. I prefer my early mornings when no one else is around. I sometimes even have the store all to myself. Which has allowed me to befriend the girls there. They let me know who manufactues a lot of their products. It has been a real eye opener.
Well, I have kidlets to get dressed and ready for the world. :)

No comments: