Sunday, November 22, 2009

my hair, what's left of it...

So, about three weeks ago, Mark decided to take Brigid to school and then he was going to go over and get his haircut. He said he was getting hippie hair. That usually means he actually has to comb it, I think. I went with him and ended up getting eighteen inches cut off- yep 18 inches! It is now shoulder length and is really cute on me. I still wake up every morning and am aghast at my image in the mirror, but it has been totally worth it. I haven't has a headache since and am using about 1/4 of the shampoo and condition I was. I never thought I would ever cut my hair. It has been 18 years since my hair has been this short. Here's to a new look.

1 comment:

Tanya Sio said...

Wow!! That's a lot! You should post a picture so we can see how short it is. :) Hope you had a great Christms!