Friday, July 17, 2009

Pictures!


Mark's cell phone has its own memory card that fits in my computer. So here are some pictures of what we have been up to.



This is a picture of Fiona from May, before school let out. They are all about the fairies now.












This is Brigid at the Relay For Life at SUNY Cortland. There was face painting and Brigid loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider song.















This is a scene that Mark came home to the other day. Brigid woke up with a night terror and crawled into bed about midnight. Fiona got up at 3, realized that Brigid was sleeping with me and crawled in too. I love that they feel close enough to sleep in my bed, but Brigid spends the entire night trying to get as close as she can to me. Some nights, I fall out of bed from her advances.

I love being a mom. :)

No comments: